Join Our Team!
Celadon’s unique company culture demands flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to embrace customized solutions for our customers & teams.
We’re always looking for talented and upbeat individuals to join our team! If you’re interested in a career at Celadon, please apply via the links below.
The Sales Associate is responsible for maximizing sales and delivering an exceptional customer service experience. In this collaborative role, you are creating lasting relationships while assisting clients with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise. In this retail sales role, the Sales Associate will have the ability to support client's needs as well as the needs of the business in a timely manner. This position reports to the Store Manager and Assistant Sales Manager.
- Greet and help customers in the store
- Ring customers up on point of sale system accurately
- Answer the phone when it rings
- Add customers to delivery schedule after they have paid
- Follow up daily on items sold, special ordered, and on hold
- Stay current on email communication with staff and customers
- Straighten and “fluff” the store/ assist merchandiser when time allows
- Ensure all items are accurately stickered and tagged daily
- Stay current with product knowledge and attend trainings as scheduled
- Price merchandise and assist receiver with shipments
- Obtain shipping quotes for small & large items as customers inquire
- General housekeeping duties: light cleaning, dusting, beverage station replenishment, garbage, etc
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalent
- Previous retail/customer service experience preferred
- Must be an organized, detailed oriented, and honest
- Ability to communicate clearly, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math
- Ability to work weekends
- Computer literacy (email, excel, word, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
Full Time, 36-40 hrs
Part Time, 20-35 hrs
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly + Commission, bonus
- Employee Discount
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees)
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
Regularly required to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, reach and move about the facility. Required to utilize step ladders to perform various duties, throughout store. (i.e. helping retrieve merchandise from shelves, racks, etc.) Maybe be expected to preform various tasks as directed not mentioned above.
This role is full-time at our North Charleston Warehouse location and reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Emptying import containers
-Preparing (gather & wrapping) sold items for 3rd party delivery
- Ensuring warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Processing internal & external paperwork (i.e. Bill of Lading, Product Pricing Sheets, Invoices, etc.)
- Driving our Celadon (Box) Truck
- Perform other duties as assigned. This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- General warehouse experience
- Prior experience loading and unloading trucks
- Customer service or retail experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift and handle at least 75lbs. (heavy lifting required)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sale)
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent customer service
- Full-time, 8am - 4pm
- Some weekends required
- $250 Sign on bonus after 30 days of employment
- Hourly based
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Employee Discounts
Know someone who would be a great fit? Refer them and receive a $250 Celadon Gift Card if they're hired!
We’re looking for a full-time Social Media & Community Coordinator responsible for the operational support, and project management of Celadon’s social media content
and brand channels. You’ll serve as the point person for social engagement, ensuring that we communicate our brand values effectively across all platforms. This role is responsible for engaging our consumers and increasing the size of our owned channels, while elevating and amplifying the Celadon brand. The right candidate is someone who understands our customer and has a knack for storytelling and creating meaningful online interactions. We’re looking for someone to provide memorable experiences with our customers and help us build relationships with folks who are yet to become customers. In partnership with various cross-functional teams, this role will keep the pulse on what matters to our brand, our communities, our customer, and craft the editorial content that connects it all together.
Social Media Strategy and Roadmap
- Help shape, own, and deliver a social media strategy that’s rooted in a deep understanding of our community and brand priorities.
- Exemplify the brand voice and tone cohesively throughout all community interactions.
Social Media Content and Experience
- Daily monitoring and management of social media channels - including management of social calendars, community engagement, social
monitoring, issue resolution, and analytics.
- Organize and take ownership in the development of platform-forward
content and campaigns that tell our story in a way that targets new and
existing audiences to ensure we deliver the highest possible exposure for our brand.
- Maintain an accurate and current content calendar by tracking and scheduling all approved content.
- Monitor social media trends and develop strategies to tailor them to our brand to help expand our social media presence.
Analytics and Optimization
- Analyze and report on media performance and drive insights
- Quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns
that engage and enhance our social/community offerings.
Be the Expert
- Develop social/community standards, expertise, and best
practices that scale across platforms.
- Identify trends that are relevant to our communities, and keep the pulse on innovative, and emerging social/technology trends.
Influencer Program Support
- Identify potential partners, coordinate outreach, facilitate
product delivery and secure all photo/video assets.
- Build our network and maintain ongoing relationships with key influencers and brand ambassadors, engaging their communities in a collaborative, meaningful and creative way.
- Create and schedule e-mail campaigns and proof all content
to ensure accurate and error-free execution of links and direction.
- Build and execute a plan for blog content including content
creation, copy writing and imagery.
- Assist the Advertising team with graphics and signage for
social and in-store promotion as needed.
- 2+ years of social and community management experience, working
across key platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom
required. Photography experience is preferred.
- An ability to turn insights into action that drives overall social and community growth through a combination of data strategy, analytics, social listening/trend monitoring, and testing & optimization.
- A ‘people person’ with exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to moderate and encourage conversations with our community.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- Highly organized and able to find solutions quickly and without perfect resources.
- Eager to learn the operations of a small business.
This role is part-time at our North Charleston Warehouse location and reports to the Warehouse Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for repairing and refinishing furniture at our warehouse & flagship store locations.
- Repair damaged furniture to like new condition.
- Complete upholstery repair including mechanism replacement, if necessary.
- Determine if furniture is repairable or if it must be replaced.
- Report any incomplete or problems to Inventory Manager.
- Record completed repairs and any further repairs needed and/or parts that need to be ordered.
- Notify the Customer Service & Buying team of repeated item issues.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
- Assist with various warehouse tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ year practical work experience in furniture repair including upholstery, leather repairs and wood refinishing.
- Will lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds and more with assistance.
- Will work predominately in a warehouse environment, occasional work at flagship store location. Potential exposure to oil, latex, and paint, household chemicals, and household dusts.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and maintain all safe work practices and rules.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sale)
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Some weekends required
- Pay commensurate with experience
Hours: Part Time, 8 Hours on Saturday (10AM-6PM); 5 Hours on Sunday (12PM-5PM)
Reports to: Store Management
Perfect for High School or College Students!
- Assist customers and sales staff with loading merchandise in customer’s vehicles when needed
- Maintain safety of store walkways
- Other duties as needed by management
-Must be able to multitask and work independently
- Must have basic customer service skills
- Must look presentable as representative of brand
- Must be able to handle physical demands of heavy lifting
- Must have ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 75 pounds required
- Must have ability to move product on and off store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long periods of time, and to move freely throughout the store on a continual basis