Join Our Team!
Celadon’s unique company culture demands flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to embrace customized solutions for our customers & teams.
We’re always looking for talented and upbeat individuals to join our team! If you’re interested in a career at Celadon, please apply via the links below.
The Sales Associate is responsible for maximizing sales and delivering an exceptional customer service experience. In this collaborative role, you are creating lasting relationships while assisting clients with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise. In this retail sales role, the Sales Associate will have the ability to support client's needs as well as the needs of the business in a timely manner. This position reports to the Store Manager and Assistant Sales Manager.
- Greet and help customers in the store
- Ring customers up on point of sale system accurately
- Answer the phone when it rings
- Add customers to delivery schedule after they have paid
- Follow up daily on items sold, special ordered, and on hold
- Stay current on email communication with staff and customers
- Straighten and “fluff” the store/ assist merchandiser when time allows
- Ensure all items are accurately stickered and tagged daily
- Stay current with product knowledge and attend trainings as scheduled
- Price merchandise and assist receiver with shipments
- Obtain shipping quotes for small & large items as customers inquire
- General housekeeping duties: light cleaning, dusting, beverage station replenishment, garbage, etc
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalent
- Previous retail/customer service experience preferred
- Must be an organized, detailed oriented, and honest
- Ability to communicate clearly, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math
- Ability to work weekends
- Computer literacy (email, excel, word, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
Full Time, 36-40 hrs
Part Time, 20-35 hrs
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly + Commission, bonus
- Employee Discount
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees)
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
Regularly required to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, reach and move about the facility. Required to utilize step ladders to perform various duties, throughout store. (i.e. helping retrieve merchandise from shelves, racks, etc.) Maybe be expected to preform various tasks as directed not mentioned above.
This role is full-time at our North Charleston Warehouse location and reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Emptying import containers
-Preparing (gather & wrapping) sold items for 3rd party delivery
- Ensuring warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Processing internal & external paperwork (i.e. Bill of Lading, Product Pricing Sheets, Invoices, etc.)
- Driving our Celadon (Box) Truck
- Perform other duties as assigned. This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- General warehouse experience
- Prior experience loading and unloading trucks
- Customer service or retail experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift and handle at least 75lbs. (heavy lifting required)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sale)
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent customer service
- Full-time, 8am - 4pm
- Some weekends required
- $250 Sign on bonus after 30 days of employment
- Hourly based
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Employee Discounts
Know someone who would be a great fit? Refer them and receive a $250 Celadon Gift Card if they're hired!
Hours: Full or Part Time
Reports to: Store Management
Perfect for High School or College Students!
- Assist customers and sales staff with loading merchandise in customer’s vehicles when needed
- Maintain safety of store walkways
- Other duties as needed by management
-Must be able to multitask and work independently
- Must have basic customer service skills
- Must look presentable as representative of brand
- Must be able to handle physical demands of heavy lifting
- Must have ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 75 pounds required
- Must have ability to move product on and off store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long periods of time, and to move freely throughout the store on a continual basis