Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife
The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed by generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters and its sharp blade will cut them out of the shell with ease.
Once you shuck an oyster with a Toadfish® oyster knife blade, you will know why folks call these knives "the most thoughtfully designed oyster shuckers ever created".
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker.
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- The ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed.
- Blade through design creates one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- A multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell.
Returns: We are committed to providing you with a seamless online shopping experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 30 days from date of purchase to initiate a return or exchange.