- Available in:
- Material: UV Resin | Finish: Kubu (Light Grey) | $845
- Material: Abaca | Loreng (Dark Brown) | $585
- Contact us for availability!
Indoor/Outdoor Material Descriptions:
Abaca: Abaca is harvested from Hemp palms (Banana family) and twisted and rolled into a strong rope. Abaca is suitable for indoor areas and covered alfresco areas. Direct sunlight will cause fading. This is a natural fiber and cannot be exposed to the elements.
Kubu: Kubu, from the rattan family, is a very fast growing hard vine. Kubu is suitable for indoor areas and covered alfresco areas. Direct sunlight will cause fading. This is a natural fiber and cannot be exposed to the elements.
UV Resin: Made for outdoor use. This all weather material is a synthetic polymer resin (plastic) with a UV inhibitor that protects the resin wicker from breaking down in sunlight. The UV Resin is environmentally friendly, as the product is fully recyclable, chemical resistant (pool chemicals), weatherproof, and is anti-color fading.
Indoor/Outdoor Cushions are all made with Sunproof Fabric
- Sunproof fabrics are UV and water resistant and are specifically designed and made for outdoor use.
- To prolong the life of the fabric cushions, we recommend storage in dry covered conditions when not in use (such as the winter months).
- Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning covers.
Local Delivery and Pick Up options available as well as Out of State Shipping. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about in-stock options, setting up local delivery or to request a quote for out of state shipping.