Warehouse Associate, 40 Hours per Week
Celadon is a locally owned & operated home furnishings & lifestyle store offering, solid-wood furniture, custom upholstery, one-of-a-kinds, rugs, and unique accessories sourced from local makers and artisans around the world. Celadon’s distinctive style is classic but current, casual but sophisticated with a free-spirited, global point of view. Clean, European lines and natural materials are the bones, while curiosities from buying trips around the globe tell the rest of the story. Celadon has been in business for 22 years, encompassing Mt. Pleasant Retail Store, North Charleston Outlet & our new online presence.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Unloading containers
- Pulling product for delivery
- Ensuring warehouse/product stays organized
- Processing paperwork, (computer entering and scanning experience a MUST) excel, word, email
- Driving Box Truck
This is not an all inclusive list of possible job responsibilities.
- Ability to lift and handle up to 75lbs. (Heavy lifting required)
- Computer Literate (a MUST!)
- Positive Attitude
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Organizational Skills
- Friendly Customer Service
- Sense of urgency
- 3 months general warehouse experience
- Prior experience loading and unloading trucks
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical and supplemental insurance
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee discounts
If you are interested in applying with our company for the warehouse associate position please submit your resume by replying to this ad.
***Must have a clean background and driving record. You will be required to bring a copy of your driving record to the interview.