Celadon is a locally owned & operated home furnishings & lifestyle store offering, solid-wood furniture, custom upholstery, one-of-a-kinds, rugs, and unique accessories sourced from local makers and artisans around the world. Celadon’s distinctive style is classic but current, casual but sophisticated with a free-spirited, global point of view. Clean, European lines and natural materials are the bones, while curiosities from buying trips around the globe tell the rest of the story. Celadon has been in business for 22 years, encompassing Mt. Pleasant Retail Store, North Charleston Outlet & our new online presence. Check us out at http://celadonathome.com
Celadon Sales Manager, multi site mission is to be results driven ensuring customer excellence that maintains financial profit & store growth.
Celadon is seeking only the best Leader to partner with the fabulous Celadon team. We are seeking Sales Manager, multi -site with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent coaching & mentoring skills with a needs of the business mindset to lead our flagship store and support our Warehouse.
Celadon’s unique company culture demands flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasking and willingness to embrace customized solutions for our customers & teams. Outstanding communication with rapport building skills is required to ensure exceptional team cohesiveness & customer experience.
Facets of Sales Manager Position
Sales Manager Overview includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure team excels in customer service excellence
- Role model & coach on the floor customer service & sales success
- Invite & recruit excellent customer service & sales representatives to join the team and / or come along side events & special occasions
- On board new hires, train team utilizing Sales Success Cycle & product knowledge tools & resources.
- Create & maintain team schedule that meets the needs of the business for customer service excellence & profits.
- Coach, mentor & document teams performance and map next level of success
- Coach teams to exceed customer service excellence & top performance metrics
- Motivate & inspire peak performance, infusing sales is fun & exceeds goals
- Develop business strategies to exceed sales metrics
- Create new revenue streams to maximize sales profit
- Propose innovative ways to gain market share
- Communicate with the buyers regarding customer response, trends & request to increase margins & sell through times.
- Streamline customer inquiries that lower expense & customer wait time
- Input innovation regarding warehouse to store merchandising to decrease time and expense & payroll
- Coordinate & drive best practices that are congruent for the needs of the business for the warehouse operation processes that impact
- Support inventory operations to include but not limited to
- Receiving Store deliveries
- Customer deliveries
- Ticketing Document damages & returns
- Communicate with merchandiser & warehouse team for floor sets
- Direct & maintain condition of the store & store visual appeal
- Implement sale set excellence
- Manage sales, ticketing & discount consistent metrics ensuring margins & future customer loyalty
- Handle customer concerns & elevate patterns & one offs to leadership staff
- Bachelor degree and/or 5-7 years retail manager experience Or 2-3 years entrepreneurial or franchise leadership success
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, leadership and sales skills
- Ability to multi task & pivot with grace to the needs of the business
- Ability to but not limited to standing, walking, climbing ladders & lifting
Throughout the day
- Support receiving efforts up to but not limited to 50lbs
- Proficient with using a computer for sales input & inventory look up
- Guarantees base wage
- Plus levels of incentive bonus
- Additional spiffs opportunities
- Product discounts
- And more…