Part Time/Weekend Sales Associate
Celadon Home is currently hiring a Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates. Located in Mount Pleasant, SC. Celadon brings the Charleston market an innovative, eclectic, fresh take on home furnishings. Quality, solid-wood furniture built with clean, simplistic, European lines gives our bones; while unique found objects from buying trips around the world gives this locally owned store a global point of view and bohemian flair that feels anything but contrived. Celadon is customer service oriented first and foremost, and we believe that our customer’s experience in the store should be as fun as the treasures they take home.
Facets of Sales Associate Position
Beyond opening duties, checking individual e-mail throughout the day & closing duties are the following responsibilities each sales associate should be aware of & capable of handling:
- Greeting and helping customers in the store. Every customer should be acknowledged.
- Answer the phone, check voicemail and help phone customers.
- Tag furniture transferred to the store daily as it arrives.
- Constantly straighten and fluff the store.
- Follow up on daily HOLD/SOLD request sheets.
- Receive merchandise in the receiving area.
- Pricing when Store Receiver is not working.
- Check fabric approval book.
- Shipping of small merchandise.
- Product knowledge.