Celadon is seeking the best Ecommerce/Buying Associate to partner with the Celadon team. We are seeking an associate with a strong work ethic, excellence in ability and willingness to learn multi-facets of the industry and support as the needs of the business require. Celadon’s unique company culture demands flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasking and willingness to embrace solutions in the company’s best interest. Outstanding communication with rapport building skills are required to ensure exceptional internal and external customer experience that delights our customers, vendors & confirms our brand.
Celadon is searching for an Ecommerce/Buying Associate!
- Responsible for all aspects of Online Shop including, order fulfillment, shipping, correspondence with customers, processing payments & returns, and uploading new merchandise to the site. All orders entered into our system same day.
- Researches data & executes quarterly reports to identify shortages & slow sellers to move back to the floor.
- Supports Advertising & Buying Departments as needed in tasks that include but are not limited to, entering items into inventory as shipments arrive, pricing, pinning new items to Pinterest and uploading them to the in-store only page on the website. This may also include direct correspondence with vendors regarding website, Social Media Platforms and in Advertising.
- Manages the opening & operation of Drop Shipping Accounts with Vendors
- Manages the Celadon Sunday Flea & Farmers, at our warehouse location the last Sunday of every month. Acts as the point person for all entertainment and participating vendors, initiates partnerships with new vendors, and develops produce/perishables presence. Keeps staff updated for each upcoming Flea & Farmers and supports Advertising/Social Media efforts to promote the event.
- Assists with photo shoots as needed that are directed by Merchandiser, Buyers or Advertising/Social Media Coordinator.
- Assists Advertising/Social Media Coordinator in research of online/website advertising and press opportunities, presenting them at weekly meeting, and execution/coordination with any opportunity selected (online magazine, blogger, brand collaboration, etc).
- Manages organization, coordination, implementation and promotions alliances.
- Helps on the store floor with pricing, merchandising and sales/customers as needed and requested by Management.
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- Excellent relationship-building, detail oriented, communication and organization skills
- One year in an administrative/buying and/or ecommerce environment preferred
- Ability to but not limited to standing, walking, climbing ladders & lifting, up to but not limited to 50lbs
- Experience in Writing/Blogging, SEO and/or Online Sales a plus
- Computer savvy