Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Experience Coordinator
Celadon is a locally owned & operated home furnishings & lifestyle store offering, solid-wood furniture, custom upholstery, one-of-a-kinds, rugs, and unique accessories sourced from local makers and artisans around the world. Due to our continual growth, we are now in need of a full-time customer service associate to join our team. We are a small business with a passion for superior customer service, competitive pricing, and excellent selection.
As the Customer Experience Coordinator, the main purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service during both the sales order cycle and delivery process. The following outlines, but not limited to the Customer Experience Coordinator position and will evolve with the needs of the business:
- Provide on-site operational administrative support for the store manager, buyers and sales associates, including general clerical and analytical work
- Respond to customer service inquiries and/or problems with intent of providing excellent customer satisfaction and retention
- Communicate between managers, customers, and buyers to effectively process and resolve special order upholstery damages
- Manage daily furniture deliveries by scheduling daily route, coordinating time slots and contacting customers
- Resolve customer inquiries on all types of deliveries by acting as a liaison between the sales team, warehouse and delivery service
- Provide customers with product and pricing information for repair services outside of warranty
- Review and act upon warranty claims, process customer returns, replacements and complete timely swap out through delivery documents
- Responsible for overseeing the entire special-order cycle: entering special orders and acknowledgements, receiving, tracking, setting up delivery times and following up with customers after delivery is completed
- Troubleshoot inventory/sales orders to confirm order is complete. May manipulate/transfer merchandise or release inventory to ensure all merchandise ordered is delivered
- Manage weekly/monthly inventory status reports at main and warehouse location
- Manage service arrangements that are cost effective and complaint with business financial controls and process standards
- Attends all sales/vendor & operational training
- May be required to attend manager’s meetings upon request communicate customer trends and challenges
- High School diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- At least 3 years experience in a retail or service related business involving customer service??
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and ability to professionally interact with internal and external customers with an enthusiastic attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle difficult customers with ease
- Strong analytical/organization/ time management skills
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds;
- Walk, stand, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, use and/or control tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear, and see up close, in color, depth and distance vision, as well as the ability to adjust focus.
Full Time with operational hours to include retail schedule as needs of the business require. Excellence in customer service and conflict resolution.
Celadon’s compensation is salary based with benefit and bonus opportunities, product discounts and more.