Celadon is seeking the best Accounting/Logistics Coordinator to partner with the Celadon Team. We are seeking a person with a strong work ethic, excellence in ability and willingness to learn multi-facets of the industry and support as the needs of the business require. Celadon’s unique company culture demands flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasking and willingness to embrace solutions in the company’s best interest. Outstanding communication with rapport building skills are required to ensure exceptional internal and external customer experience that delights our customers, vendors & confirms our brand.
Celadon is a locally owned & operated home furnishings & lifestyle store offering solid-wood furniture, custom upholstery, one-of-a-kinds rugs, and unique accessories sourced from local makers and artisans around the world. Celadon’s distinctive style is classic but current, casual but sophisticated with a free-spirited, global point of view. Clean, European lines and natural materials are the bones, while curiosities from buying trips around the globe tell the rest of the story. Celadon has been in business for 22 years, encompassing Mt. Pleasant Retail Store, North Charleston Outlet & our new online presence. Check us out at http://www.celadonathome.com
The Accounting/Logistics Coordinator for this office is an all hands and well-versed individual. The need for flexibility will be necessary for the success and growth of the organization. Qualified candidates will possess job related skills specific to the following principles and responsibilities in accounting, logistics, and customer relations. 1 year related work experience required & 1 year experience in QuickBooks software.
* Accurately review all AR charges and account for all monies
* Responsible for reconciliation of credit card payments, expense reports, and market expenses, on a monthly basis
* Review daily closings with office manager for accuracy of deliveries and financial deadlines
* Process cash and electronic deposits as needed for customers
* Prepare closing reports as directed for Office Manager
* Enter all invoices & credit memos into QuickBooks software
* Work with sales managers and sales associates to record daily commissions
Vendor and Customer Relations:
* Order all company supplies while maintaining monthly budget goals
* Review all returns for accuracy and work with managers to correct errors
* Solve vendor issues in reference to damages, returns, etc.
* Prepare and submit all damage claims with vendors in a timely manner with a fair and honest result
* Schedule all store, and warehouse appointments, as necessary
* Experience in International shipping to include money exchanges and shipping codes as applicable
Logistical & Inventory Principles:
* Manage all freight shipments and container deliveries to warehouse
* Process and submit original bill of lading, invoice, and packing list, on all international vendor shipments